Trainer (Life Skills)
Date Updated: 29 August 2017
Do you want a fulfilling & challenging career that is not desk bound and you have the passion to inspire and impact people’s’ lives ?
If your answer is YES, Adam Khoo Learning Technologies Group is looking for you! Join us and gain exposure to a wide range of training opportunities!!
- Conceptualise and develop training workshop programmes for leadership, design thinking, innovation and public speaking.
- Deliver training workshops by way of an educational, empowering and engaging manner befitting of an AKLTG trainer.
- Assist programme consultants in the preparation of programme outlines.
- Participate in co-creation and customisation of training workshop programmes with clients and other stakeholders.
- Prepare the required training materials, peripherals and learning aids.
- Brief (and if necessary, train) other trainers to deliver the workshop.
- Manage facilitators who assist in the training workshop delivery.
- High level of flexibility and initiative
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Positive Attitude
- Enjoys dynamic culture
- Able to connect and communicate with youths
- Confident in public speaking
- Believe in empowering students/youths to fulfill their highest potential
- Possess good knowledge of the Singapore Education System
- Min Dilpoma holder
- Independent learner
- Resourceful in problem solving
- IT savvy
- At least 2 years experienced in the education/ training field is required
- Previous experience in programme design and working with youth is required
- Previous experience in train-the-trainer is preferred
Please include the following details in your resume:
- Reasons for leaving your current and previous employment(s)
- Current / last drawn and expected salaries
- Availability / Notice period required
We thank you in advance for your application and will get in touch with you as soon as possible should you be short-listed! 🙂