With 11 years of training experience, Andrea has trained and coached participants to excellence in the I Am Gifted!™ camps locally and regionally. She is also one of the anchor trainers for the Singapore Girls’ Home – Job Preparation Programme, organized by MCYS. Having graduated from Raffles Junior College, it has also allowed her to master the skill of time management, having to balance between academics and various leadership commitments. She value-adds by sharing effective study habits and subject-specific strategies that helps students achieve academic excellence. She has since developed the Scholars Programme in Saint Patrick’s School; to develop the students’ potential and character, excel in their studies and create breakthroughs in their lives.
Her passion lies in touching lives, empowering them in any way possible. This has led to her increasing repertoire of training experiences in different programmes, training people from all walks of life –
from children to adults, from students to educators. To date, she has reached out to audiences in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and China–Hong Kong, Guangzhou and Shanghai, being well-versed in both English and Mandarin.
Andrea’s warm and sincere personality coupled with an energetic training style has won the hearts of many, including adults from various backgrounds. Be it, in the Accelerated Learning Workshop for Adults or in training student -teachers from NIE in the Meranti Project, or in the parenting workshops that she conducts, she has managed to engage them and speak to their hearts. This is attributed to her passion in inspiring others and making a difference every day, in every way.
A remarkable achievement to highlight: Andrea has received special commendations from Woodlands Ring Secondary School for producing positive, tangible improvements in the lives of students she has trained. She has also received numerous requests to be the Key Notes speaker in various schools, for their important events. Andrea has been personally trained by famous author and educational neuroscience trainer, Eric Jensen, on Brain-based Learning; TetraMap® creators, Yoshimi and Jon Brett; Cathryn Berger Kaye on 21st Century Skills; and Barbara Oakley on ‘Learning how to Learn’. These trainings have allowed her to effectively reach out to participants and cater to their unique needs. To date, she has also published two books – ‘The (Unofficial) Emaths Textbook’ for O level students and ‘The (Unofficial) Guide to Starting School Right’ for students who are preparing to enter a new school-both which have been very well received by her readers.
- Bachelor of Science in Education (2nd Upper Class
- Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming Licensed
- TetraMap Facilitator
- First Aid Certified
- Accelerated Learning
- Brain-based Learning
- Education and Career Guidance
- Presentation Dynamics
- Emotional State Management
- Intrapersonal Mastery
- Interpersonal Mastery
- Interview Skills
- Leadership Development
- Personal Peak Performance
- Parent-Child Communication
- Parenting Workshops
- Social Etiquette
- Team Building
- Magic Presentation & Influence
- PSLE Peak Performance Programme for MOE Schools
- “O” Level Peak Performance Programme for MOE Schools
- “A” Level Peak Performance Programme for MOE Schools
- Life Skills Programmes for Primary and Secondary Schools
- Partnership with NIE – Meranti Project (Student Teacher Training Programme)
- Partnership with HPB – Primary 6 Managing Change and Transition Programme
- Partnership with HPB – Mental Wellness Programme: Preparation for Secondary School
- Partnership with HPB – Parent-Child Conference on Sexuality
- Partnership with HPB – Wrong Side of Bed Training (Sex Education for ITE students)
- Partnership with MCYS – We Actually Programme
- Partnership with NLB – Library Alive Fiesta!
- Master of Influence Training for Skinlabs
- And more.
LIST OF CLIENTS TRAINED
- Bedok North Secondary School
- North View Primary School
- Zhenghua Primary School
- Greendale Secondary School
- Hillgrove Secondary School
- Holy Innocents’ High School
- ITE College West/ East/ Central/HQ
- Loyang Secondary School
- Peirce Secondary School
- Rivervale Primary School
- Nanyang Junior College
- National Institute of Education
- And many more.