Prem Nazir is committed and sincere trainer, who had impacted the lives of thousands of youths ranging from primary to tertiary students. To him, the key to helping someone realize their true potential is to first understand them.
Having held various leadership positions, Prem Nazir breathes the “Focused yet Open” approach to being successful in the 21st century. He believes that every individual must have goals in their lives, yet open to receive and grab new opportunities that will present themselves in the most unexpected ways.
Having gone through education in Sport Science and Management, coupled with his sporting experiences, Prem Nazir realizes the importance of experiential learning. As such, he will cater time during his sessions to facilitate learning by utilizing the activities present in the programmes, allowing for a more fun and engaging learning experience.
He had trained and conducted a variety of programmes such as Career Guidance, Personal Branding, Design Thinking, Leadership, Presentation Skills and Facilitation Skills. Amongst the different schools, institutions, and organizations he had worked with and impacted include, Ministry of Education, Mendaki, Health Promotion Board, People’s Association, Lifelong Learning Institute, Nanyang Technological University, National University of Singapore, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Tampines Polytechnic, Pioneer Junior College, ITE Colleges, and various Primary and Secondary School.
He had also ventured abroad to Nepal to engage secondary and tertiary students in trainings such as leadership, service learning and presentation dynamics.
As an inquisitive thinker and learner, Prem Nazir loves to uncover how things function and why things happen. He will present the topics and ideas to participants with an elegant flow, allowing them to appreciate and understand.
- BSc (Hon) in Sport Science and Management
- AKLTG Certified Fascinating Facilitator
- TetraMap® Facilitator
- INIFAC Certified Virtual Facilitator
- AFC Coaching ’C’ License
- The Science of Training Youth Athletes
- Design Thinking
- Dynamic Communication
- Education and Career Guidance
- Facilitation and Mentoring Skills
- Interview Skills
- Leadership Development
- Presentation Dynamics
- Project Management
- Service Learning
- Social & Dining Etiquette
- Life-Long Learning Institute (LLI) Workshops for Students
- Mendaki Future First Programme
- ITE Empowerment Series
- People’s Association Service-Learning Champion Training & Development Programme
- HPB Wrong Side of the Bed Programme (Sex Education for Tertiary Institutions)
- HPB Primary 6 Managing Change and Transition Programme
- MOE Social Etiquette Workshop (NUS and NTU)
- Mendaki Hack-a-thons
- SOE Student Entrepreneurship Programme
- Lifeskills Programme for Primary and Secondary Schools
- Pioneer for Nepal Training Programme
LIST OF CLIENTS TRAINED
- People’s Association
- Life-Long Learning Institute
- ITE College East/West/Central
- Ngee Ann Poly
- Millenia Institute
- Pioneer Junior College
- Nanyang Junior College
- Bukit Panjang Government High School
- Nan Hua High School
- CHIJ Katong Convent
- Kent Ridge Secondary School
- Holy Innocent’s High School
- St. Stephen’s School
- CHIJ Our Lady Queen of Peace
- Marsiling Primary School
- And many more.